Do you feel like starting on conscious dating? Its a method to increase the quality of the matches you make. Here are the
10 Most Important Tips for Conscious Dating
- Prepare yourself to go on at least 20 dates before you meet somebody you want to kiss
- Arrange for any first date to last just one hour so smooth exit is possible
- Define the three most important areas for you in a relationship
- Define the three most important areas for you in a partner
- Tell your date about the areas that are important to you
- Ask your date about the most important areas
- Talk with your date about the most important areas for both of you
- Do not focus on meeting your soul mate since it blinds you to seeing reality
- After the date ask yourself how your important areas matched
- Make a second date only if you feel like it
The reason why conscious dating is the way forward is that there are so many different ways of living a love life today so you you cannot count on a date having the same expectations as you have. By defining what is important for you in love before you go on a date you ground yourself in your own priorities. This gives you a clearer set of glasses to see the date you are with and then to decide if there is a match.
The more you can stay grounded in your own reality and priorities, the more you will be able to find a person that matches you. And remember you need to know what you want, in order to know when you’ve found it.